|Voting Method||Number of Ballots|
|In person ballots||0|
1. Which version of the Election Code should Wabauskang First Nation use for Band Elections?
|1992 Election Code||17||17|
|2020 Election Code||43||43|
2. Should mail-in ballots be available as an option for voting in Band Elections?
3. Should online voting be available as an option for voting in Band Elections?
4. How long should the term of office be for Chief and Council?
Chief and Council Eligibility - Criminal Record
5. Should an individual who has been convicted of a criminal offence within 5 years of election day be able to run for Chief and Council?
Chief and Council Eligibility - Bankruptcy
6. Should an individual who has declared bankruptcy within 5 years of election day be able to run for Chief and Council?
7. How should a tie between two candidates be determined?
|Electoral Officer Decides||32||32|
|Electors Present at Counting of Vote Stand Behind Their Chosen Candidate||28||28|
8. Which appeal process should be used for Wabauskang Band Elections?
|5-Person Appeal Board, made up of 4 Band members and 1 non-member chair||46||46|
|3-Person Appeal Board, made up of 3 Band members||14||14|
Election Code Amendments
9. What process should be used to amend the Election Code in the future?
|General Band Meeting with 30 days notice||23||23|
|Community Vote with 60 days notice||37||37|
Election Date Amendments
10. Should Chief and Council be able to amend the election date if there is an emergency (e.g. pandemic, natural disaster) or tragic event (e.g. death) impacting the community?